Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Gifts of Christmas Past


Last year our Christmas was all about the RV. All our gifts consisted of practical things we could use in our travels and funny cute RV themed items. I’m not usually into kitsch, but this year was the exception. I loved it all. The cutest thing I got was the RV Salt & Pepper shakers Bill got for me. 



But the best was the miniature replica of our rig that I got for Bill. He said he wanted it as a learning tool. He thought that it could help him better understand the dynamics of towing and driving the RV, specifically making turns and backing up. However, I think maybe, he just wanted it because it was super cool. Either way, I think he liked it.


Whatever your wishes this year, we hope they all come true.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

-Diane and Bill

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and yours Diane!! From me and mine. :)

    ReplyDelete